Saturday, July 17, 2010

A cow

This afternoon I finished what appears to be my 5th finished project in the last 3 weeks. Something quite miraculous must be going on in this crafty space at the moment!
This little cow has been on the WIP list since January. My trusty iPhone camera seems unable to capture the teeny weeny stitches, but it's petit point over one strand of evenweave, and the whole piece is less than 7cm square. I think it was put aside originally because I needed to do something that didn't require going cross-eyed! But it's done now, and I'm rather pleased with it. All I need to do now is find a suitably teeny weeny frame and it can be put in it's rightful spot in my cow-loving husband's study!

6 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Wow it's so teeny tiny and oh so cute!

Sally said...

As sweet as buttercup milk. Lovely.

Vic said...

I love it! teensy weensy and ever so cute!

Gina said...

SO CUTE! Meanwhile, I'll opt for the slacko half-cross-stitch on hessian, just for my eyes anyway.

Cat said...

You've done a great job, very cute.

LJ said...

That is gorgeous