Thursday, September 17, 2009

my creative space

Looky, looky!
Hang on, don't get too excited, it's not finished. But if you don't look inside, you'd think so, wouldn't you ;-)

Aside from the fact that I put the strap on inside out (I'm NOT fixing it, it's webbing: the slide is just on the inside rather than the outside. Oops.), I'm pretty impressed that I can follow instructions well enough to turn out something that might actually work the way it's supposed to! All I need to do now is the lining. And then it's finished! Actually, it's so close that I'm really itching to start something else....but no, I will be disciplined and finish this first!?! Maybe even by the end of the weekend....

Go on a creativity tour at Kirsty's place...

6 comments:

Anita said...

Beautiful colour. This looks fantastic. You will proudly carry this around once it is completely finished. You might even be able to cart your next project around in it....just don't start it yet ;) Thanks for sharing. Happy Thursday. Anita.xx

Unknown said...

Oooh it is lovely!!!..back away from the other crafts...This will be such a joy to have finished :P

Kate said...

Oh how fantastic. How proud are you going to be when you are stopped in the street to be asked where you got that great bag from.

Nikki said...

I am clapping very loudly Anna! Well done.

Your almost-finished bag looks FANTASTIC! I can't believe you doubted yourself.

Gina said...

Good on you, what a champ. It looks great. Now make sure you finish it, don't let it sit around like poor J's laptop bag, all unfinished.

Aussie-waffler said...

That really is a great colour, well done.