Sunday, August 23, 2009

It's a swap!

Jelly Wares is hosting a washcloth swap and I've signed up! I meant to sign up to a swap that was in MixTape a little while ago, but once I finally decided to participate sign ups had closed (typical!). So this time, I decided to be a keen bean and signed up straight away :-)

These are my favourite knitting needles ready and waiting for their next project. They're handmade and feel really lovely. Unfortunately, I probably wont knit my washcloths with them, as last time I knitted with cotton they seemed to 'grab' the stitches and it was really hard work. It was way easier when I transfered to metal sticks, but they don't look at all pretty ;-)

Knitting washcloths is good for me. It gives me a chance to practice different stitch patterns in something that's really quick (for me). As in, I should finish one washcloth in about a week. That's really fast for me!

I'm looking forward to getting the instructions for the swap :-)

No comments: