Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Cookie Chookies

I was very excited to discover a parcel in my letterbox this morning! It contained some Chook trim and some Nesting yardage from the very talented Auntie Cookie.

After coming up with the perfect project for the chook trim, I realised I didn't have enough in the sample I picked up at the Quilt & Craft Fair a while ago, so I was very pleased that Shannon still had some left! I don't have anything specific in mind for the yardage at this point, but I'm sure it will get used before too long.

I love chooks. Sigh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ange Moore said...

The chooks are lovely! And you can't go wrong in black and white. Can't wait to see what you make with the chook trim.

Kate said...

Now they are some cute chookens. Cannot wait to see what they become.

Tania said...

I've got some soft spots of my own when it comes to Cookie Chooks.