Sunday, October 4, 2009

Stash building...

I was lucky enough to win a Sew Mama Sew voucher during hand sewing month, and my selection arrived in the last week!
The green is earmarked for some bag trimming (I think I might have caught the bag making bug...), and I think the yellow will end up as something small and girly. I had been contemplating using the blue to trim some Raglan Guld pants, but I didn't get enough and now I've seen it in person I'm not sure it would have worked! Maybe I could use the big florally butterfly print instead, or maybe the motifs are a bit big? Oh well, dreaming is fun... ;-)

3 comments:

Kate said...

OOhh lucky you, what a great prize. I think the green would be lovely for some of Leonie's pants.

Leonie Guld said...

Keep looking you will find the perfect fabric in just the right size!! Good luck with the hunt!!!

Angie said...

they all look lovely, what a great prize